Our garments are ethically made in our small mountain studio overlooking Okanagan Lake in Penticton, British Columbia, Canada.
Only Standard 100 Oeko Tex Certified linens that meet REACH directives are used. Linens are pre-washed in house prior to garment cut. Further shrinkage is minimal to non-existent.
Linen is an extremely strong natural fabric; but is not indestructible. With care, your linen clothes can enjoy a prolonged life.
To extend the life of your garment, follow these simple suggestions.
- Cold water wash by hand or a gentle cycle using mild detergent is recommended. (don’t mix with items that may leave lint)
- Do not bleach or dry clean.
- Air dry where possible out of direct sunlight. natural fibres are susceptible to sun bleaching.
- Alternatively, tumble dry on low/medium setting for 15 – 30 minutes. Do not use high heat as it can damage fibres. remove your linen item while still slightly damp and hang to finish drying.
- Clean stains as soon as possible once they appear by gently soaking and washing. Set stains will be difficult to remove.
If you have any concerns or questions in caring for your garment, please reach out to us.